beef recipes Beef Steak Caramel pudding chaat chicken chicken Do Pyaza chicken in yogurt Chicken pepper fry Chicken shawarma chutneys Cutlet Dahi chicken dessert Drumstick stir fry egg bhaji egg pakora Egg roast Elayada hakka hakka noodles Italian Spaghetti Sauce with meatballs Kerala style egg roast Khaman dhokla lemongrass pudding Long Beans recipe Long Beans Stir Fry mixed vegetable curry Moong dal kheer Muringakka thoran Noodles pakora paneer paneer butter masala Parippu Payasam Payar Mezhukkupuratti pineapple pudding Poricha Pathiri (Fried pathiri) pudding Sago Kheer Sago Paayasam sambar Steak Trifle pudding Vegetable Cutlet vegetable hakka noodles
- Chicken – 500 gms
- Onion – 3 nos
- Tomato – 2 big
- Ginger garlic – 2 Tbsp
- Green chillies – 3 nos
- Garam Masala – 1 T sp
- Kashmiri chilli powder – 1 Tbsp
- Pepper powder – 1 Tsp
- Coriander powder – 1.5 Tbsp
- Cardamom, anise, cloves, cinnamon – 1each
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 5 tbsp
- Heat 2.5 tbsp of oil in a pan and add sliced onions. when onions becomes translucent, add chopped tomatoes, green chillies & ginger- garlic crushed.
- When the veggies are partially done, switch off the flame & let it cool.
- Grind this to a smooth paste.
- In the same pan, add 2.5 Tbsp of oil and add ground masala.
- When the oil starts to separates from sides, add all spice powders one by one.
- Saute till raw smell goes off.
- Add cleaned chicken pieces and mix well.
- Pour one glass of water and cook for 25-30 minutes.
- Tangy chicken curry is ready to be served with chapathi, rice or Naan.