- Pineapple – 2 cup
- Condensed milk – 1 tin
- Milk – 500 ml
- Sugar – 1 tbsp
- China grass – 4 g
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Grate the pineapple into small pieces.
- Add 1 tbsp sugar to the grated pineapple and heat in a pan till water evaporates completely.
- Boil milk and condensed milk in a thick bottomed pan and keep this aside.
- Soak china grass in 1/4 cup water for 10 minutes and heat until it dissolves completely.
- Add china grass mixture into the hot condensed milk and mix well.
- Take the pudding tray and spread grated pineapple on the bottom.
- Pour the condensed milk mixture over the grated pineapple.
- Keep the tray in the refrigerator and cool well.