- Ash gourd – 1 cup
- Pumpkin – 1 cup
- Black eyed peas (cow peas) – 1/4 cup
- Thick coconut milk – 1/2 cup
- Thin coconut milk – 1 cup
- Green chillies – 4 nos (slit)
- Coconut oil – 1 Tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt – to taste
- Pressure cook black eyed peas with 1 cup of water for 5 whistles.
- Extract thick coconut milk from half a coconut by grinding it with 1/4 cup of water.
- Get thin coconut milk by grinding the same coconut using 1 cup of water.
- Cook ash gourd and pumpkin with 1 cup of thin coconut milk.
- After 8 minutes, when its cooked properly add thick coconut milk and cooked cow peas.
- Temper with 1 Tsp of coconut oil and curry leaves.
- Serves best with rice.