- Lemon grass Pudding2017-07-25 06:20:26Serves 5Write a reviewPrep Time30 minCook Time30 minTotal Time1 hrPrep Time30 minCook Time30 minTotal Time1 hrIngredients
- Milk - 1 litre
- Lemongrass - 2 strands
- China grass - 8 g
- Water - 1/2 cup
- Condensed milk - 1 tin
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
Safnas Cookbook http://www.safnascookbook.com/
- Boil milk and condensed milk with lemon strands in a thick bottomed pan.
- Add sugar and slow down the flame.
- Soak china grass in 1/2 cup water for 10 minutes and heat until it dissolves completely.
- Add china grass mixture into the hot condensed milk through a strainer and mix well.
- Reduce the quantity until the mixture thickens.
- Pour this mixture into a pudding tray and refrigerate.