* 3/4 kg Meat(cut into medium sized cubes)
* 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
* 1/2 tsp Meat masala / Garam masala
* 1 Tbsp Red chilli powder
* 1 Tbsp Coriander Powder
* 1 tbsp Pepper powder
* 1 Tbsp Salt
* Curry leaves
* 2 big Onion (chopped)
* 1 tbsp Chopped Ginger garlic
* 7 small Green chilli (chopped)
* 1/2 cup coriander leaves
* 1 Tsp red Chilli powder
* 1 Tsp Coriander Powder
* 1/2 Tsp Pepper powder
* 1/2 Tsp Salt
* 1/4 tsp Meat Masala / Garam Masala
* 2 Stig Curry leaves
* 4 big Potato (boiled & mashed)
* 1 1/2 cup Bread Crumbs
* 2 Eggs * Oil (for deep frying)
* Cook the cleaned meat with 2 tbspn ginger-garlic paste,1 tsp red chilli powder,1 tsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp pepper powder, and salt.
* Once it is cooled mince the meat using a food processor/chopper etc.
* Saute onion till it becomes soft. Add chopped ginger, garlic , green chillies, coriander leaves and curry leaves. Add all masala powders
. * Add mashed potatoes & mix well
* Add minced meat. Mix well. Saute the minced meat till it becomes dry.
* Allow the mixture to cool. .
*Make small balls with the mixture & roll into desired shapes.
* Beat the egg. Dip each cutlet in egg white & roll with bread crumbs. Deep fry in oil. Serve hot with tomato sauce and salad.