- Grated coconut – 2 cups
- Mawa(Khoya) – 1 cup
- Sugar powder – 3/4 cup
- Cardamom – 2 nos
- Ghee – 2 Tbsp
- Dry fruits – 1/4 cup
- Roast 2 cups of grated coconut on low flame for 5 minutes.
- In the same pan, add 2 tbsp of ghee.
- When the ghee melts, add 1 cup of Mawa.
- After 2 minutes, add roasted coconut to this.
- Mix everything well and add 3/4 cup of powdered sugar to the mixture.
- After sugar melts completely, add chopped dry fruits to it.
- Cook on low flame for 5 minutes and switch off the flame.
- Shape the mixture to ladoo balls.