Chicken nuggets have become one of the favourite snacks of our kids. Packed chicken nuggets are now available in market from various brands. But all these are made by adding many preservatives and these are not good for kids health. We can make these nuggets easily at home with few ingredients and freeze it for future use.Try this healthy version of chicken nuggets at home and give it in kids snack boxes for school.
- Chicken – 300 gms
- Seasoning or Garam masala – 3/4 Tsp
- Pepper powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 3/4 Tbsp
- Ketchup – 1 Tbsp
- Salt – To taste
- All purpose flour – 2 Tbsp
- Egg – 1
- Bread crumbs – 1 cup
- Cut cleaned chicken into bite sized pieces.Make sure to cut them evenly so that all pieces are uniformly cooked.
- In a mixing bowl, add chicken pieces, seasoning, pepper powder, Kashmiri chilli powder, ginger – garlic paste and salt.
- Mix everything well and adjust salt according to your taste. Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Coat chicken pieces first in Maida, then dip in beaten egg.Remove and roll in bread crumbs.
- Place them in a wide plate. Repeat the same step until all chicken pieces are well coated.
- Keep in freezer for 10 minutes to stick coating well in chicken pieces.
- Heat oil on a medium flame.
- Slide pieces one after the other and deep fry till golden brown and crispy.
- Serve hot with ketchup, sauce or any other dip.