- Boneless chicken – 250 g
- Fresh cream – 1 cup
- Ginger- garlic paste – 2 tsp
- Nutmeg powder – a pinch
- Black pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 lemon
- Grated processed cheese – 1 cup
- cornflour – 1/2 tbsp
- Green cardamom powder – a pinch
- Oil – for greasing
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate chicken pieces with ginger – garlic paste, salt, black pepper powder, lemon juice, nutmeg powder. Mix well and set aside for 30 minutes.
- Take cheese in a bowl, add cornflour and mix well.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Add fresh cream and set aside to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 180 c .
- String the chicken pieces onto skewers and Place in the preheated oven
for 20 – 25 minutes at 180 c or till evenly done.
- Serve hot with mixed vegetable salad.