Write a review
- Beef - 1/2 kg
- Onion - 2 big
- Chopped ginger - 1 tbsp
- Chopped green chili - 2-3 nos
- Potato - 2 boiled & mashed
- Pepper powder - 1 teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 1 tsp
- Garam Masala - 1 teaspoon
- Bread crumbs - 1 cup
- Egg white - 2 nos
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt - to taste
- Oil -for frying
- Cook beef with salt, red chili powder, pepper powder(half tsp).Mince beef using a mixer.
- Saute chopped onion till soft and translucent.
- Add chopped ginger, green chilies, and curry leaves.
- Add salt, pepper powder & garam masala and saute for 1 minute.
- Add minced beef and mix well. Stir for 5 minutes & remove from gas.
- Allow the mixture to cool.Once it is cooled, add mashed potatoes & mix well.
- Make small balls with the mixture & roll into desired shapes.
- Beat the egg white. Dip each cutlet in egg white & roll with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in Oil till it becomes crispy on both sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
Safnas Cookbook http://www.safnascookbook.com/